$2.5k MRR in 60 days, A High-level Look
Today I give you a high-level overview of how I launched a new product that's making $2.5k in monthly recurring revenue in about 2 months.
- What did I have in place already?
- My existing audience on Folyo, Workshop, Medium and Twitter and how I built those things.
- Why I decided to change things up and how I approached the change.
- How I’m changing the product design, marketing and churn rate for this new business.
- Business examples I drew inspiration from: Scotts Cheap Flights, and Amazon Prime.
- How I de-risked changing everything up all at once.
- The results of my change: getting 60 customers in 60 days with a flywheel effect.
- My plan for content, social media marketing, and publishing moving forward.
- Why I’m putting a heavier focus on SEO and how it feels good.
- Ruben Gamez’s article on Keyword SEO research.
- How I’ll be adding value to product long-term with exclusive projects, co-working, and setting up customer-first processes.
- If you want to join my new virtual co-working group, it’s not open to the public yet but if you’re a Folyo pro member email me and I can send you an invite.